Restoring them for decorative or useable status? If you're planning on making them useable, better make sure your insurance will allow it.......
Speaking of stuff we find in pieces of wood......I found this in the fireplace today. [ATTACH] Glad I didn't find it with my chainsaw when I cut...
o_O
I've wanted to build an old school runner Sled for firewood/maple syrup season for many years, just haven't found the time to do it. Raised...
I have a big Otter Sled, alot of people use them for ice fishing. ....I also use it behind the snowmobile..... OTTER SLEDS Archives - Otter Outdoors
I've got a 1949 Willys 4x4 wagon thats tucked in the barn, half-built, maybe I'll someday get to finish that. It's Ford powered (I'm a Ford guy...
So, eh, what time should we be there for this breakfast?? ;)
We not only hoard wood here, we hoard chainsaws too!!
Welcome to the club, we're glad to have you.... I'm not familiar with the insert you questioned, but whatever you choose to do, please make sure...
Busy, busy, busy.....
Yep, these old Homies have a sound of their own.
24" B/C on that saw would work, but it would stall out once in a while... I'd say a 20" with full chisel chain would be perfect, and would suit...
I'm embarrassed to say I've split very little this past year and I have literally a small mountain of wood here that needs processed.........
Looking good buddy! How have you been, LP?
Looks like chokecherry to me..... Black birch will have a "wintergreen" mint smell to it, almost like Teaberry. Split it and give it the FHC...
Looks fantastic!
I'm wondering if the needle valve spring popped out of its detent or something in the carburetor? Possibly a bad metering diaphragm as well........
You're a good man, my friend!
This makes me very happy for you, brother! Good talking with you last night, like the others have already mentioned, don't overdo it, take care...
Well, I really can't add anything here that hasn't already been repeatedly said......ol' BUZZ is definitely deserving of an award such as...