I've had plenty of liquid dinners
Can I ask how you process the potatoes for the freezer?
A great way to live isn't it? Not only is the quality great but it's also cheaper and you don't have to worry about the bs
Tree guys love to run good wood through the chipper....looks like that's what happened here
There are Lots of cheap electric car options out there. Add in the rebate and they become even cheaper. I tried posting a link but this site...
I turn my saws on their sides...if one sits a month, the leakage adds up to about 30 seconds of running the saw. Not much to worry about.
Here in the communist state of NJ, you can only produce 105% of your yearly electric use...or that's all they will reimburse you for at least. As...
Do it. The initial price tag is more than I expected but with government rebates, the price was cut in half. I am choosing to finance it though...
I'm not sure if it's the connection fee but I suppose it is. My salesmen said I will always have a $6 and some cent bill each month.
And a sharp knife!
No, I will still be hooked up to the grid. In the summer months when I produce more than I use, I will be given a credit and when I'm using more...
LOL I guess it's more of a showing than a giving!
Don't have to worry about chicken predators till next year. Me and 2 neighbors just put 97 meat birds in the freezer this past weekend.
I am only aware of chestnut oak, not swamp chestnut oak here in NJ and it doesn't have bark like that at all - rather very deep furrows and not flaky.
Give me a few months and I will only have the bill to pay for my solar panels which should be up and running by mid to late July. No more crazy...
Bar oil at my tractor supply was $12 a gallon
Hope you’re back to 100% soon
I thought a "rick" was a 1/3 of a cord? How small is the wheelbarrow? Either way, bring a plank next time to lay down over the steps. Straddle...
You can get that in NH now a days? I'm pretty sure Yuengling provided half my calorie intake during my 20's.
Something is definitely wrong with the store. There have been supply issues but nothing that would explain completely barren shelves.