Outside of 2-3 days, we have had a lot of comfortable weather so far.
Got all of the mixed pile (that was to the right in the picture I posted about a week ago) all cut up and most is split.
Was it light? Catalpa would be light
Mulberry is very rot resistant and higher on the btu charts than oaks
Certainly looks like mulberry to me. Great burning wood. Does throw sparks though but I enjoy that in the fireplace.
Went over today after my son’s baseball game. 45 minutes and I had it cut up and loaded. Looked like more in the picture but came out to be just...
Hydraulic oil is no hard find around here…yet
Burning poison Ivy vines would send me to the hospital. Hope nobody is around when he burns
So back to the original topic of this post, if you have them run your card in the booth or store, it won't shut off until you're done...
Yes, will be some nice looking and easy splitting wood.
Our last day isn't until 6/21 this year. Already had a couple days 95+ but the humidity wasn't bad.
Never. Just like you there may be a day here and there where no firewooding is mixed in
My in laws were having some oak trees cut down. I’ve been so busy I totally forgot about it. I get a message from my MIL this afternoon the logs...
Lots of Goldilocks wood in that load!
The easy unloaders work great. Just don’t fill in the spaces in front of or behind the wheel Wells and if you do, unload that part by hand
My tractor supply was $12 a gallon a few weeks ago and is now $15 a gallon. I will need about 10 gallons or so to get me through the summer.
Haha. I have only had one drop off in the last two months and I hope it stays that way for another month. Need to process all of this old inventory
Been a few weeks since my last update. I currently have a good crew of motivated high school seniors who have been getting a lot split. First...
Exactly. Even if I had the time, I don't think I would drive that far. I hate lights and traffic.
Just saw this in FB Marketplace. It’s about a 40 minute drive with traffic for me. I’m not going to get it (don’t have the time right now) but I...