One never knows but I'd like to think I can scale things down and turn to smaller amounts that yield more profit.
Well this thread certainly took a turn....
Get a good grease fire going. That will clean em up good enough.
One of these years I will hit my ceiling...maybe it was last year or maybe it wasn't. It's hard to turn down the money though especially as I am...
Saweeet!
Haha. I know! I honestly think if it doesn’t happen, it will be close. I have been doing deliveries as they come, not waiting till fall this...
Round two for me was a sore throat and a headache for maybe 36 hours. Glad to hear you’re on the mend
Have 2 oak piles and a mixed hardwood pile completed
Looking good!
$115
Took a half day off today so I got a solid 4.5-5 hours of work time in today. Both splitters had no rounds left to split which never happens. I...
$30 an hour seems like a bargain to me.
Love me some mulberry
It will be interesting to watch the progress of this wood and to see if you need to add venting or not.
We've had very similar weather recently and I've been loving it. Gotta enjoy while it lasts!
Do you run those fans 24/7? How effective are they in drying out the wood?
I don't know why but I'm not complaining. It's given me the chance to cut up logs that have been on the property for 18+ months. I hope I get...
Black gum....Yuck! At least you were given the green light to take what you wanted. Some other poor unsuspecting soul will think he's done well...
Been putting flex fuel (e85) in my truck the last few tanks. It's $3.89 a gallon vs roughly $4.85 for regular.
I would think that rules out catalpa, at least from my experience.