Weather like this is a real treat this time of year
Always best to handle the wood the fewest times possible. Plus you weren’t bending over to pick them up again.
I always try to do oak first which has landed me where I am now with mixed logs that are 12-18 months old. There’s some older oak that got buried...
Holy cow, didn’t realize it’s been so long since anyone has posted on this. Last night was fruit beer Friday so I sprinkled a few of these 10%...
96 and humid yesterday, low 70’s with very dry air today. What a roller coaster. Yesterday I took the time to change oil in both splitters, move...
While sweet gum isn’t fun to split, black is just that much worse. I also find sweet gum to rot faster in log form
Lol. I only mind gum and a friendly text to my tree guy asking what I did to deserve it! Haha
That’s nice weather. Hit 96 here today with dew point in the low to mid 70’s
Probably happens much more often than we care to know with lots of different products.
And if mom wants it gone, away it will go.
Find out what he drinks and then buy him the nastiest version of it you can find....tell him its for the black gum! haha
It burns ok. I’d tell the guy to lose your address
It’s the same material. Not sure what would change with age other than amount of material
Not one bit
I would take it a step further and add that there is also a large crowd that will always be naysayers to new technology as well. You can find...
Nice looking pile of logs
Just curious what his turn around time is...how many days from when you ship out do you get them back?
I cut most of my wood at my moms since tree companies drop logs off. Sharp chains hang on the floor of my truck around the manual transfer case...
We have a honey locust on campus and the leaves are much larger
I have my AP environmental students do a year end tree ID project. They have to properly ID 15 trees and do a short write up on each which...