No picture before I left. Will take one Monday. We are hosting a party today so no wood for me
That looks like a huge oak trunk did you measure it?
Nah. Just makes you look a little closer
I felt the pressure of trying to move logs and straighten piles up as fast as I could so as not to take up more space than necessary. The flatbed...
It’s not quite 10am. I’ve had 3 log deliveries from my tree guy so far and a load from a buddy who was cutting trees down at his gfs place. Log...
Whoops. Just realized I typed the wrong break!
I just came here for the pictures
Got over there early this morning and in about 2.5 hours I finished off the logs that needed the 3’ bar…3 more tanks of gas worth. I then put the...
I didn’t and I’m pretty sure the rounds are now buried under many other rounds
Well this certainly digressed. I thought only ev vehicles experienced recalls…
5 tanks today
I just seem to burn the junk
How big are those bars?
Had this big ole mulberry log buried in a pile of mixed hardwood for the last year plus. The rounds measured right around 30”-32” in diameter with...
Worked for just under 5 hours today and am fairly beat. Not sure which factor tired me out more- running the saw with the 36” bar, day 4 in a row...
Probably 10 years
Total (Car) Recalls: What They Are and How to Check if Your Car Has One Are you going to let us know each time there’s an ev recall? We get it,...
Put in a 6 hour day yesterday and an 8 hour day today. Still have about 15 cords to cut up and much of it is big enough to warrant the 36” bar...
Or he’s making a killing off it and knows not to miss out
My small splitter with the 4 way is a 22 ton iron and oak. It does great on most pieces with the 4 way wedge. My big splitter is a tw6. The local...