It’s delicious to this guy!
15,675 pounds for both loads
Even who won’t eat it?
Good stuff right there!
He’s always been more than fair. I also gave him some bacon and homemade scrapple from our pigs as a thank you.
And it’s back at moms fixed up.
Totally agree with this. I like to wear things out to the point they aren’t really useful anymore and people call me cheap for it!
Haha very true but I do want to enjoy the taste!
Splitter is done and the guy was heading out in my moms direction so he dropped it off. $125
I wish I could find it but a read a writing from someone about all of the modern pollution controls on vehicles vs just driving existing vehicles...
Plenty of times through the years
Yes. Dropped it off at his house yesterday
The education component wasn’t really my main focus. Just wanted to point out how much money our government spends to subsidize big oil and gas,...
Just under 14 years old and probably about 1800 cords or so through it and this problem occurred this morning when one of my workers was...
Am I the only person thinking, “yeah, we all are” when I thought I read this title as firewood junkies?
A 15% drop in mileage with a 20% drop in fuel price is a gain
United States Spend Ten Times More On Fossil Fuel Subsidies Than Education Just a little food for thought…oh and the sum for government subsidies...
I thought the title said something about beer not pony pee.
Oh man what has this site turned into? We are now guessing the length of a guys wood? Haha. I’m going with 135’ when fully hard
Here are pictures of the wood that came in Saturday along with the pile of rounds all those big mixed logs turned into. The pile of rounds is...