Shoot, my pool is 88!
Yes. It was overdue and probably had a part in my thread “splitter failure” 2 weeks ago
It’s a solid machine. I have nothing bad to say about it.
About 1800
Nice looking stuff!
The guide bars on my Iron and Oak sure have seen their better days. Didn’t realize how bad they were worn out until I saw a piece with an angled...
Nice lift but those big ones sure are time suckers
My electric bill averages close to $400 a month. Solar made total sense to me. At current usage and rates, my payback time will be around 8...
Living in south Jersey, a lot of our season is what the northerners would call shoulder season. My mixed hardwood does have a fair amount of...
Been learning some new to me musicians lately- Ray Scott and Tyler Childers
This will go in my mixed hardwood pile. Whoever gets it should be ok because the next logs I cut right after it were sugar maple.
All the box elder pics I see of the wood itself show lots of dark but this is all white. Bark and leaves seem to match up though.
Tree service dropped it off yesterday. Did manage to get a picture with some leaves though. I wouldn’t say the wood is heavy or light. Weight...
After working in the heat I have a saying. “No beer till I pee clear.” Gotta hydrate first
I I just signed a solar contract back in early May for installation some time late this month. The federal tax credit is currently at 26% so...
That’s a big score. Under any ti e constraints?
Darn. I initially figured 800 pounds per log then I saw some of the other guesses and figured I could t be that much more could I? Fun game
Doesn’t hurt to try
Started this pile on 6/19. Up to 50 feet long at the moment. This all split with the Iron and Oak with the 4 way.
Not sure what that emoji is…