I REALLY NEED A WINTER SHOP PROJECT :rofl: :lol:
The literature boasted that is still had close to 100% (if not 100%) efficiency down to 5*.
Last summer we installed a 2 head mini split ductless heat pump primarily for A/C (yes, a/c in Maine) and the "shoulder" heating seasons, before...
We're only at -6, but someone :whistle: didn't wake up to feed the boiler last night. Everything was down to 70*, not too bad. I was on the...
So being in SC, maybe some of your neighbors that think you might not have "both oars in the water" with your firewood thing might be starting to...
Front door;[ATTACH] back door; [ATTACH] and it's nice & warm out, 24*, er compared to last week:hair:
It seem's we (us, the folks here that burn wood) all in a weird sort of way thrive on our preparedness or need thereof, in the event of natural...
Wood fired boilers, I think Dave has an outdoor unit, & I have an indoor model. Since they turn your firewood into hot water primarily for...
Talk about the joy's & pleasure of wood heating, try adding WOOD hot water. That complete's the circle:thumbs: I swear every year when I have the...
I know, and I'm so "tight", I squeak when I walk. If the power doesn't go out, I may have to take the rifle up to the (elec. lines) road:whistle:
I'm ok with just snow, the wind & possible loss of power WITH SINGLE DIGIT HIGHS scares the chit out of me.[ATTACH] Picked up my $600/week back...
Call it maturity, experience or just good common sense, I know what you mean, that chit just don't grow back like it used to when you were bulett...
I used to tease my "guy's" on the job. Told them that if they fell, on the way down your fired, and when you hit the ground, your...
.....ya, that's hot sheet!:D
It's the the next size up from my model. If you have any thoughts on a indoor boiler, I'd be racing over there pedal down! My boiler is running...
Dave I bet your normal cold feels a bunch colder than the thermometer says with all that water around you!
This is the first time in a very long time the cold is keeping me in the house when the sun is shining, at least with no guilty conscience :whistle:
Yeah, Wednesday we're cooking out on the grill. It'll be clear up in the 20's:rofl: :lol:
I took the tractor out yesterday to plow down to the camp, tractor ran fine but dang if I didn't start to "gel" up!:eek:
Apparently we hit -24 overnight according to the thermometer, it was -22 just before daylight. Cold enough for me to be sitting here on the 'puter...