Your out of control Kev :thumbs:.
I had never seen the use of dynamite to split wood!:rofl: :lol:
Always spend your first dollars on insulation :yes:, after that your type of heat source becomes less important and will work and cost...
Spark just spend some time on the interweb educating yourself & collecting information. I have 3 sources of heat & 1 of them handles cooling also.
I love it!:yes: My various stack & racks in my wood area this balmy 10* late morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Then there's the cold & lonely splitter...
They are great! We backed away from LP cooking about 8 years ago and went back to wood or charcoal. I watched my cousin use one about 4 years ago...
Very true, I also remember why I cant use it.....the sliders. I run 4 sliders and remember reading about the one shortcoming was abrasion. My...
I thought that some lenders would not qualify a h/p as primary heat, at least "up here". I wouldn't for sure, at least not yet. Besides I've got...
Let it warm up some, then got out there and take us some pics:D just take it easy.
Wait a minute, what kind of chaps are we talking about? [ATTACH]
Screwloose, have you worked your winch yet? I'd like to have a self contained winch like that. :thumbs: Any action pics?
If good insulation and windows & doors that don't leak is ultra modern construction techniques............ good luck with any heat source.:zip:
I would think that just as with wire rope, the larger diameter sheave would be better for the line and any snatch block with the appropriate...
:thumbs: I heat with wood and (mostly) cool with my heat pump :whistle:
Brian, how about a nice warm cozy tractor delivery story?
deleted
I had to Google this cat, never heard of him but admire this type of thinking but it looks like he's selling snake oil from the little reading I...
As usual Kevin :thumbs::thumbs: And to top it off, you didn't need to fix the paint where you cut off the original nut:yes: (I hate...
I'm not a HVAC guy, but like any other hvac "system" it needs to be properly sized for YOUR home including insulation, windows and quantity, etc....
Excuse me fellas but there will be no smoke today, at least up here. We have a regular grocery store ham that's going to be supper. (especially...