10-4 (I thought your stove was bigger:whistle:)
Without trying to be "mr. knowitall", It suprises me when I watch someone just stick a grease gun on a dirty, dusty grease fitting. Just in case...
Be sure to have Dawn video you going for that little black hole in your hood with that monster the first time.:rofl: :lol: Looks like 8-10 gallons...
Most of my BTU's are out back gaining interest. (still growing) :D
Last week's warm & rain took a bunch of snow away, gotta take advantage of it. My first time in the woods this winter gathering a little Beech...
That's for your tractor right, not to start the wood stove!:D
Gasification is good :thumbs:
I've always ran Stihl saws, but wanted a smaller 50cc saw as swinging my old 044 around for, well everything, (my fav saw) now seem's silly and...
Sweet! Looks like you had very good timing (weather wise) as far as putting it right to work. :yes:
Dug out about a dozen logs yesterday that got buried in the snow before this friggin ice comes tonight & tomorrow. It's raining now :headbang:and...
If I was really clever I would have said - $8000 would make anyone "see red":D
That's quite a "hitch" you got there! How's the processor working out?
Whew! $8000 is certainly a strong incentive to "go red". Welcome to our little club foxtrapper, and since your new, we'll have to have some pics...
OWB's operate at "atmospheric" or "open" pressure and a non pressurized would work. This guy has been making open tanks for a long time.American...
Very nice :thumbs: Where are you? I see green stuff growing.
.....and the power Co is going :thumbs::rofl: :lol::p. Thank God for firewood!!!
It's hard to beat those cheap fleabay LED's. You can get about 4 (ebay) for the price of 1 locally.
Hey Brian that's aw he!! I know your not looking here, that baby's got lights on it and I know what your doing right now:rofl: :lol: Congrats bro!
Hey don't feel bad, back when I was a teenager, maybe 20? never been taught and still finding my way, I had two saws stuck in a tree :hair:. I...
Like a giant reverse Ice cream sandwich. :D