I think that's my issue. That and they are just plain heavy and my knees feel it. I use Redwings "conditioner", it comes in a jug with a brush...
I believe it's American, and some of it is getting the Beech bark disease. I do burn a little Hornbeam but most of it is small. I did make a...
Yeah, I thought it was only some kind of cough lozenge, either cherry or lemon. :whistle:
I'll make a SWAG that you got at a least 6 pack.:rofl: :lol:
I don't get out much.:D
Meant to ask, whats a SWAG?
:thumbs: .....like bedroom slippers! I just plain don't like a high heeled boot anymore, sadly I have many including custom built White's &...
Beech, got ton's of it growing like weeds. Good on the BTU scale but it tends to be "limby".
That's crazy and exactly the opposite of what I thought you were going to say. I would have thought that the Ash market was "flush" with all the...
No LT, it's just my knees can relate to that point also.:thumbs:
How about a build thread for that trailer/splitter blacksmith? :thumbs:
And you hate climbing up into the skidder. :whistle: [ATTACH] You could probably scare the stumps out of the ground with that machine!
Other than some frozen pipes (that does suck) I bet most are pretty excited to see the snow eh?
Most tractors have a heavier lift capacity at the 3 pt. Just watch out for the wheelie's and familiarize yourself with the r/l brake pedals if you...
Welcome to FHC Rothk! I'm splitting hairs a little, but beyond using screws, placing the 2x4's in the "strong dimension", that is screwed to the...
Today's sandwich is next years roast. :thumbs:
If it's the one that I saw here (somewhere) also, that's a nice little power package that should be very handy to have around. Do you have a link?...
Glad your getting a chance to get your stove hot! I searched the web and found this result for a Mississippi snow shovel. :D .[ATTACH]
It's gotta be nothing but beautiful topsoil "over there". It seem's those stinking glaciers carried every rock from NH to my place. :eek:
They designed them very well. I've never had a spot it wouldn't fit into, although it had me guessing.