Dang Ralphie, how much rain did you have?
That green machine will compliment your mill nicely:thumbs: Very nice Spencer:salute:
I wondered if you ever got one :thumbs: I remember when you were talking yourself into it,:whistle: about a year ago. Looks sweet man! Enjoy. (and...
Dog has that "nothing like a few beers while relaxing on the pallet" look :D
Sometimes that type of problem will make you assume the most difficult or expensive component is whats bad, I know that is usually my typical...
Rounds, they mean those btu's didn't need to stop off at the splitter! I start splitting at around 6-7".
All I know Ralph is that you definitely can't push your tractor out with one:D But you might check on the stretch factor, I'm thinking that a...
That's great! I too do some of my best work in bed!:rofl: :lol:
I was afraid that with that "new iron" in your toolbox, that you jinxed us for snowplayplow :jaw:. You know if you had also bought a snowmobile &...
You sneaky rascal :D That's a great design :thumbs:.
fox9988, it's the builder in me wondering what in the He!! is holding your wood shed roof up? I only see 1 pipe and a big dark shadow that may be...
Brings "Mighty Mouse" to mind :thumbs: I have to check myself remembering how time has gone by. Mighty mouse was a cartoon character when I was a...
Beautiful! That tank just looked huge in your pic and I pictured the mess I'd probably make! :thumbs: I "think" I responded to your GTG (not sure...
You've got some elevation on me, I hope it gets here.
Our snow got off to a real nice start. For the past 3 weeks it's pretty much sucked, snow then rain type of crap. Raining right now after about...
Neat little 'room', was that pre made or did you build it? That platform you built..... well it would hold up the proverbial "brick chit house":yes:
Did you attach it to the box blade? I imagine that winch will become a very handy "tool" to have around.:thumbs:
Good link, thanks! I have tried regular chaps but I'm all belly & no azz to keep 'em on :eek:, need pants & suspenders or bibs.
I have the same boiler as Gas, and had the same issues. This was last (2016-17) season and I knew I was going to replace all of my refractory this...
But how does it do in a skillet with some taters :rofl: :lol:.