The old 7.3's don't need that newfangled "designer" fuel either. They're just fine with heating oil. Off road use only of course. :whistle:
Hey I have a knee pedal (lever).:D [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Try browning it in a good skillet first, then finish in the MW.:drool: The splinters are literally a PITA. :rofl: :lol:
I'm a fan of thinning out 6-8" trees and completely skip the splitter. It takes a bunch of them to make a cord, but they do dry just fine in "the...
Yes LT, it's a Fisher "EZ-vee" 9'6" that I bought from the next town over a few years ago, pretty cheap @ $650. I needed to make the frame mount...
An early version of the splitter I built was powered by the tractor. I found the tractor was much more useful being available to "nurse" the...
I built a lot of them, that's the motive behind me saying to you about your feller buncher project, that there are no crazy ideas :thumbs: I'm...
Just turned 1000 hrs. this winter.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Glad all is well with Ol Red. How was your snowfall this year?
:eek: Here we go........... :rofl: :lol:
Well then, it seem's like you'll just need to go out & burry the truck up to the axles in some of that mud, I'm waiting for some action pics :D.
Congratulations Maina :thumbs: You must have got it from Union Farm Eq. I hear their ad's for a welded on bucket hook on the radio.:yes: You'll...
It was 60hp & got traded in for this one. [ATTACH] It's 95 hp.
My first JD tractor, about 12 years ago. [ATTACH]
The Conway store is more of a "boutique", lot's of clothes with 1 wall of logging stuff. There's also Windy Ridge in Tamworth NH.Windy Ridge...
Look on the bright side Ralphie, it's not a bad idea at all to change your engine & hydraulic oil after a "break in" period. You may have just...
A closer look reveals, wha happent to el ranger?:eek: Actually those tong's are the perfect tool for removing a tree from a smashed vehicle.:rofl:...
No such thing :thumbs:
Couldn't you use a diverter valve to get an extra circuit? Maybe a split on of the stabilizer circuits for a hyd. blade/motor if your "head" does...
More pics LT! I really enjoy this type of project and have been known to do this myself.:thumbs: