^^^ This is ideal IF you have the QA "system" on your loader. I find a tooth bucket (or tooth bar) is a great aid in our rocky soils and to quote...
I stick with the honey colored oil, the red stains clash horribly with all the honey color stains on my pants. :D
You know something about "wood" that I don't know?:whistle:....... or I've pushed, shoveled & slipped on what's in the bed of your truck but...
I'm guessing that "they" are the big, drive by news/weather people. A little added drama for revenue. Soon they'll be naming decent sized...
Today while I plowed them out.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] There's a snowy saw buck there in the foreground.:whistle: [ATTACH]
That's "frameworthy" for the living room wall.:yes:
I don't know what's wrong with me but I just love snow! Alway's have and the more the better:thumbs:, every bit of it - from waiting for the...
Here's my lonely log splitter under Skylar today. [ATTACH]
Oh, I thought it was like "push 1 for english":D Where do all these abbreviations come from? I did learn about swag here but I couldn't even put a...
The snow's fun, working is the inconvenience. :D
Thank you for doing the math for me :handshake:
[ATTACH] I just pushed the first 9" off & the banks back. We're now in the 18"-24"+ range and it looks like they may be right on this one.
After all these years running my old "beater", the only (big) thing I'd do differently is not bother with the vertical option. If I had any "big...
I built this as a kid, like 36 years ago. Mostly all scrounged or traded for parts. The beam is way light and I'm just waiting for a catastrophic...
Wash it with some gasoline and don't grease it, well at least until it starts to rust, then just some WD-40.:D
All the Birch's I know have a tight, smoother bark with more horizontal markings & texture than vertical, but it's amazing how the local...
That last storm was some miserable plowing. Ripped both (brand new) shoe's & the mounts right off the plow. More coming this Tuesday.
I have noticed that Metabo seems to be the choice of guy's that make their living welding.
LT, is that pic in Baltimore by any chance?
Buy one! I'll bet after 3 or 4 years you'll have at least 4 of them, all with different wheels & wire brushes on them.:thumbs: For some reason I...