You guy's just got a foot right? I've got friends just south of you in the Frederick/Hagerstown area that did.
It is kinda weird but the sap season got an early start the past few years.
I look forward to the first time in spring that while in your woods, you can actually smell something, the woods & earth that is. There's no...
I'm "chompin at the bit" for the wood pile and struggling with feeling like a wuss, I hate working up wet, muddy wood! We quit burning yesterday...
If you guy's don't look like your avatar......... I'm gonna be screwed!
I bought a little Echo 490? a year or two ago and for iirc about $350 new. For smaller trees & limbing and the price, I'm impressed esp. with a...
It's probably already there, BUT a huge :thumbs: for thinking about it!:yes: The Maine Forest Service set's up in the summer at the state lines...
Hey you ME/NH guy's with new "B" Kubota's; C/L Maine (Brunswick) Kubota Rear Remote Kit I'm not very familiar with the "B" but a rear "remote" can...
I recognize that 336D hood :D
Nice Sav. In my woods I'm about 24+ inches of snow away from seeing any ground.
That's just a gooble image. I've always wanted a Wilton bullet. Here's my monster, C. Parker #978. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's just sitting there un...
Keep in mind Maina that a loader only rated for XXXX pounds, the whole manchine only weighs XXXX pounds, an extra 80? pounds for a BOCE on a 150#...
Very nice pair of "bullets". :thumbs:
Now all you need is a proper (proportional) size vise. :whistle: [ATTACH]
Maina I'm not sure it's completely necessary (may be overkill on a smaller machine) but look for a t/b that has cast, replaceable tooth covers....
I lost a 60' lean too in "snowapocalpse" in 2010:eek: [ATTACH]
I saw that post of yours. Banks that big can get you in trouble fast plowing. It'd be nice if you could get your truck to move sideways so easy...
Sorry for the friday eve humor attempt. Looks like you had a nice dryer snow than we did. One pass of the tires on it and it turned to ice, very...
I'd rent it. 1. If you need to you could get a small mortgage on the (paid off) rental house to help fund some of the renovations on your...
2800 pounds!!!! I think your aaalllll set for a vice stand! :thumbs: (providing the wind doesn't take it away):rofl: :lol: