Just noticed you new 'round here. Wanted to say 'hey' and welcome to FHC:thumbs:
"I feel your pain":whistle: especially every time you walk by the snow shovel.
I think you'll really like the HST Brian.
You are very good at your job!:rofl: :lol: We're smokin through some wood up here also brother. :thumbs:
You use heat in St. Croix? :whistle:
Just a plexiglass windshield and rear window bolted to the rops, the "doors" are used lumber wrapping off the job, held on with some strong...
As for the depth & wood length, the size of your pallets might answer you're question. That is if the pallets are 48" deep (the entry side for...
I like my first bigger boxes but felt they cost me a little more than I wanted to spend. I am trying to have all my wood for a year in some sort...
Keep in mind that those block heaters can gobble up some wattage. Usually a couple of hours is all it takes if you're not a daily user. I got a...
Here you go Rob wood crate's
Rob they do fold, and I have to give credit to Flamestead, a member here that gave me a link to that very simple design. I had built some boxes...
Welcome to FHC Rob! If you have a tractor with some forks on it............ [ATTACH] I'm like you and decided to cut out some handeling. I fill...
Nice to be able to help the school out and get "paid" in wood. :thumbs:
Welcome Wes :thumbs:
I put a set of bags on my little Tacoma and I'm happy with them. On my "full size" trucks I like the old conventional spring shop route, that is...