I did that with pallet blocks at the last house. I had a nice cube in the basement. A dumpster like that I could store in the barn. That is a...
Oh, I have space for that.
I read recently that dandelions are important for honey bees early in the season before tree's and more flowers bloom. So I leave a few.
If you have grubs, look into milky spore bacteria application. It worked well at my last house and we had a lot less skunks digs after it took...
Well, you did get a bandsaw, dintcha?:rofl: :lol:
I pretty much cut all bread out of my diet after a medical issue last year. I may get the wood pellet pizza oven for a thin crust now and then....
Chipping away at it. Here is the stuck hemlock in the crabapple. It is deceiving... [ATTACH] Fishingpol (ing) it down a section at a time. I...
We had a bit of wind the past two days and I told my son to stay out of the woods. We had a small branch snap out of a tree and take a section...
I think I would be sacked out with the dogs in the back.
Great story and nice of you to help out. Surely it touched many lives.
Then I have an apartment building in my head. :rofl: :lol: Dang squatters...