[ATTACH]
Turning it up quite a bit here. [ATTACH]
They know how to set a bonfire up here. [ATTACH]
The lobstah rolls didn't help either. Beans, ham steaks, cold salads, desserts, there is a ton of food here. [ATTACH]
We are legit now.
Here''s the pics. It did happen. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm part Polish ya know.:D
Hmmm... [ATTACH]
Jcmc''s wife...
We haven't eaten lunch yet. We are all catching up with each other. I'm starting to hear pizza talk. I'll get a move on soon.
The effort went into the food.:thumbs: The neighbor is cutting more wood than we are here.:whistle:
Good morning and safe travels to the N.E. GTG folks. It's going to be a beautiful day out there.
I've used neem oil in a pump sprayer for treating foliage against various bugs. It worked great for aphids on roses. It is organic and can be...
Yes, just the load of wood. I could tarp it over and work at it.
Here is where I found a lot of my info: Organic Lawn Care For the Cheap and Lazy It has grub info down in the article.
Those are some funny meme's. That log has to be worth $500 on Craigslist.:whistle:
The horse probably didn't like the train ride either...:whistle:
Finally got my truck back from the accident repairs. 20 something days in the shop. It has a cracked ABS toner ring on the drivers side that was...
I was bussed across town. When I was growing up, my neighbor next door grew up a ways down the street. He walked to a one room schoolhouse. I...
I have the longer handle version of the dandelion picker. It has a long wooden handle about 40" long. I bent the prong ends into an upward...