Molly and Maple were great together. I had the honor and pleasure of taking Molly on her exploratory run when they arrived at the GTG. I got her...
It could be on your band saw table...:whistle:
Great post Dave. I'm glad you and Chrissy made it. Everyone had lots of laughs, and food as well.
I heard the ship missed the high tide coming into port and was delayed a day.
Nice clean work. Those angled tiles and transition look great.
It is nearly 6 feet tall, and it was a bear to wrestle into place. The soil is rich and dark in that spot. It should be happy.
That motor launch at Big Island pond, was it a restored wooden boat or something newer? That is a fantastic picture.
The file looks good. That looks like a very nice carving knife. Super sharp I bet.
Peonies are opening today. [ATTACH] I have an azalea bush that was in the brush pile out back from the p.o. it was in bloom a few weeks ago and...
After driving back from the get together, I saw this bag of trash and broken bottles down the road. My son and I got shovels, brooms and a trash...
Just about every evening I go out to the back of the property and put the chip in the game cam. I just started seeing some deer on it the past...
I liked Simon & Simon's Dodge Power Wagon.
I can see exactly what you mean. It does look like her. Franconia Notch rarely dissapoints with the views.
WeldrDave beans were pretty incredible.
That kindling cracker which is well made too and durable. It doesn’t dissappoint. It is not the cheapest, but a lifetime tool. The story with...
MikeInMa was a huge help behind the scenes. He made some great coffee both days.
Ride up Franconia notch. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cannon mountain tram. [ATTACH] About 20 minutes after bogieb left. [ATTACH] It was a nice...
Well, check the price of picked lobster meat at the supermarket next time and you will then understand how much it would take to stuff a roll full...
The phone said 37 degrees in Whitefield this morning. The fire got started and cleanup began with coffee. This was another great gtg. Many of...
A little ordinance.