Looks like ice tongs with longer handles added on at some point. Most ice tongs I have seen have handles right above the pivot. If they are...
What size terra cotta flue do you have? All I can think of is if the flue is a bit larger than the liner, it may be dropping down with all the...
Nice install and good to prepare now for winter.:yes: I like that he has power to the barn too.
This is probably why the doe was put off yesterday. [ATTACH]
Soft close drawer slides can help for the ones used the most.
We sure are. Lots to do around here, but to sit outside and enjoy the evening, is hard to beat.
Enamel finish spoiled me. Next stove will handle cooking duties in the winter, so there will be some spills.
I cut the lawn earlier today and took a walk out back with the binoculars. I saw a nice doe out in the back clearing. [ATTACH] I got behind that...
Very sad accident. It was a beautiful day to be out on the road and that tragedy happened.
Very nice clematis. I had one at the last house that put out buds. Some white/brown small bug would suck the juice below the bud and it would...
Satin sounds like what I may be looking for.
Was the old handle offset for hewing? That is a looker. Nice grab.
I've used that Rustoleum on a VC that I sold years ago too. The old fluff and buff.
I'm looking at a different stove right now and it is a matte black and in need of a re-paint. Our Jotul has an enameled finish which has been...
Loaner mower. G.T.S. model with pelletized fertilizer dispenser. [ATTACH] I hope the shop can get it squared out for you.
Excellent pictures and story to go with them. Very impressive.
I keep hitting my head on a light in the basement. The ceiling is a bit low down there. I picked up a flat panel LED light that is only about a...
The tree reminds me of Bill the cat. [ATTACH]
Yesterday was very nice out. I sat outside on the back steps at dusk looking for bats and surprisingly saw none. The tall field grass patch in...
Probably looking for a "green" solution to this.:rolleyes: