We just cleared out of our storage locker from moving, but we have two more units to go.:rolleyes: A lot of heavy stuff too. It's hard to...
That's great that they can make a dent in cleaning up. It's not good when marine life get's affected.
Heckuva lunch break! Very nice.
I can see it as a full curl ram head. Cut off the back log part.
More than just wood turners like them. Carvers, furniture restorers, fine furniture makers, inlays, etc...
Yes.
Yes. Burls can fetch a few bucks on CL or FB marketplace.
I like it a lot. Very sharp and swings fast. I used to get tendonitis with a wood handle splitting maul from the shock. The Fiskars has been...
I've been hand splitting in the last hour before sunset. I get hot and tired and mosquitos eventually do me in. I head in for a big bowl of...
I cleaned up the rest of the pallet runner pile yesterday and put it in the barn. After work the stack was replenished and in took another load...
I'm surprised I haven't caught it yet. It all went under the mower deck. I use an iron rake to pull vines down and lay they out for mulching. I...
Our last house was built into a hill, so the south facing side had about 5 feet of foundation above grade and a driveway. It would get so hot in...
Did it unleash on ya'?
Welcome Andy. Nice set up you have there. What kind of stove is that? I just saw a Jotul Petite stove on FB marketplace yesterday and I was...
Sorry to hear about these folks passing and Mwalsh9152, take care and I hope you get this sorted. I saw our neighbors outside this evening and...
Very good explanation.:yes:
It was a great time as usual with great folks.
Good to see you Gas. The gtg was good, nhmountainman has the traveling sign, the Porta potty had its usual lean back to make things interesting....
Yes, hit or miss.
I'm starting to grab pallet blocks and runners for the fall. I'm not sure where my wood supply will stand by then, so I'll grab what I can and...