Oh, Nice score. Free roofing would be enough to persuade me to build a wood shed to go under it.
I'm planning a late summer install of a free standing stove, and I have been watching videos and reading up on stove pipe. I should have plenty...
A big thank you to pajeepman for the heads up on the sale. This is what makes fhc so great...
I'm wondering if they are last year's models. I got the last one and now they have them back up at the $1,099 price. 3 year warranty, 11...
I did a search and found one not too far. It somehow ended up in my shopping cart on their website.:whistle: I have rounds all over. This will...
That is a good price. It might be the convincer for me to get one.
I will look into that. The difficult part is my son is all over the house and yard. He will go outside for a while, sit in the living room, his...
Saw a horse fly on the stornoway screen today. I built a trap a few weeks ago and set it out this afternoon in the small clearing in the sun. By...
I took on the large hemlock that was hung up in the apple tree. The hinge was about 8' up. I cut underneath and watched the hinge move. I used...
Very nice pictures. We have to go to the beaches around here in the winter to have little crowds.
I could not see a white spot on the back of the tick, so it could have been a deer tick. We dont have dedicated woods clothes yet. We have some...
Can anyone ID this tree? I think it may be Ailanthus. The bark is not like sumac or locust. I think it may need some :saw:today. It is...
Yesterday I spent some time in the basement installing insulation support wires everywhere. The batts were friction fit in the joists and...
Happy Anniversary Dennis and Judy!
Working on little projects today. I wanted to change a fitting on the outboard gas line. I cut a few inches off the end of the hose. This has...
Super nice Brian. It will really put that area to use now. Will you store firewood in it somewhere?
Is this going to be a home, business or some sort of venue?
Very cool. Massive timbers. We have one here but I honestly haven't had a good look at it.
Is it big enough that someone could slab it out for live edge table top pieces? Any woodworkers on social media in your area that would want to...
I'd post that online for a few hundred and see what happens. See what offers you get.