No doubt. Beavers can sure devastate some trees Growing up around here there were less houses and all the old timers had .22 rifles. There was...
Today's fun is trim and siding repair on a poor trim out by others before me at the foundation. Regular pine was used, and the small mudsill was...
Awesome. Great horned owl? Haven't seen any owls here yet. They are out there and I might just have to sit outside some evening for a spell.
Looking great Pete. I have a mudroom to upgrade cosmetically. I was investigating a spot on the ceiling that looked liked a roof leak. It was...
That's a great price. Mine arrived yesterday in very good shape, outside display unit. Minor rust. Maybe today I'll get to run it. Lots of...
Is there an electric pto switch for the mower deck engage that could have been compromised or disconnected?
I saw that. I'm curious what changes were done from the regular EPA 602. Airpath changes maybe? Old school 602''s are all over the place for...
That looks pretty nice. I'm not sure it is a burl though. I've had oak like that turn out to be a branch snapped or cut off and that is the...
I spent several hours outside cleaning up the hemlock limb and smaller apple branches. Maybe 3 or 4 more loads and that should be it. Lots of...
It's ours. Circa 1875 post and beam.
Yup, pretty swampy out.
[ATTACH]
This 6 y/o Persian is up for adoption at a shelter in MA. Quite a looker. [ATTACH] We are still casually looking for a dog. My daughter heard...
Add me to the list working Friday. But I'm taking Mon, Tues off. The weather is supposed to be cooler and I have lots of projects to do. It...
Great pictures. We went to Jericho a few years ago on vacation and had a great time. Dusty, but fun. I have some very similar photos....
Another thing to consider for down the road as I'll probably get a cat stove.
I brought the Castine with us. I'm looking forward to seeing how it operates as a freestander. Probably installing an OAK to reduce drafts. I...
^ This has me thinking now that I could get a rear heat shield and move the set up back towards the wall a bit for some extra space, keeping in...
I waited until about 7:00 this evening to work outside. Two yard trailers of hemlock and apple to the stacks awaiting the splitter. I'll get the...
Good answers. Thank you both.