About what size brush thickness does that cut? I'd like a dedicated blade for brush and vines. Looks like a mean cutter.:yes:
It is very good. We are enjoying the wildlife here. There is always something to watch. The mosquitoes are busy, but deerflies are really...
I hauled the splitter to the last section of hemlock. I bucked up the last of it and went vertical for the larger rounds. Maybe 45 minutes and...
I went out for just about an hour today around the barn. There are junk signals everywhere. I tuned out most ferrous signals and still dug a lot...
One big time sucker is going to the lumber yard or box stores for supplies. I really dislike having to stop during a project to get more material.
I need to get the Woodstove installed. I miss going to the antique market early on Sunday mornings. Time and funds are currently being...
I overdo working on Saturdays and feel it on Sunday's. I like to be up early to enjoy the mornings. [ATTACH]
I have an older White''s Surfmaster water machine. We used to search lakes and the ocean. I have a lot of good stories. I have some decent...
It was an indoor house project day today. A lot of progress was made and the stumbling blocks are done. Old hackery has been repaired. Having...
Great link moresnow. I went on Selkirk''s page a few days ago to get ideas. I don't have measurements yet of what I am working with, but I did...
Great pics everyone. It's nice to see everything growing. Our flower garden went crazy. I planted the wildflower and hummingbird seed mix....
Pear is very light colored too. Almost no grain and faint growth rings. Pear turns very nice on a lathe.
I'll add my .03 here. They are rodents. They are destructive. I had one undermine a brick walkway and collapse a section of it almost causing...
Pear bark pic from my stack. Some flakes fell off. [ATTACH]
Bark looks like pear. Leaves look pear-ish too.
Made in USA. Gooder.
I was thinking the same thing. It looked at first glance like a Native American Eagle head.
Dang, where did the day go? One more bundle of 8's and that should get me over the window. I was in the sun most of the day until 2pm when the...
Day two on siding repairs. The old door had foil tape for a drip edge over the top trim of it. I ended up taking the old unused door out and put...
I used the splitter today for about 10 minutes on very branchy hemlock. It went through no problem. This stuff was stringy. It would have taken...