I was thinking about shim stock too. I didn't have any. It would probably cost as much as the feeler gauge. I'm gonna call this dealer here in a...
I want to change the 024 super to a rim sprocket. I found a kit but it says it has the slot for the adjustable oiler that this saw does not have....
You need a 461 too:)
Good find:drool: It is funny how people never know what size bar is on their saw.
You could be right. The kit is a valve cover gasket, washer, feeler gauge, and I think a screwdriver. To temporarily adjust them I used a...
Thanks. Thanks, the tractor takes a good picture even when it is dirty. Thanks. Yes stacking on pallets does help speed up the seasoning...
Thanks. Here is a picture before I started using the netwrap. [IMG] It is the most efficient way for me to stack and handle my firewood.
It is what they use on hay bales. I get it from my neighbor. When he gets close to the end of a roll he puts a new one on so he doesn't run out in...
Here is a picture of how I stack my wood. It is on a pallet wrapped with net wrap. The net wrap helps keep leaves out of it. I can move it with...
I checked on a valve adjusting kit at the dealer for my HT131. It was $16. Does this price sound right? I found a valve cover gasket less $5 and...
How much does a Stihl bar for this setup cost?
I saw your add in the classifieds. I need to convert the 024 to rim drive yet. This chain will work on my MS170 that has a .050 bar on it won't it?
Nice video comparison MM. I don't like my 024S but if it had some of this 63PS chain that may change my mind. I found this video on the 63PS...
Yes, It will hold 2 cords stacked on. The bed floor is in bad shape and I did not want to press my luck hauling that much. I have the lumber to...
I thought I would show a comparison of a cord thrown on and a cord stacked on. The truck will be getting a new bed floor and racks soon. [IMG]...
So far I have been stacking to measure it out. I have some more to deliver and that it what I am going to do unless I can come up with some more...
I'll be happy to sell them wood. Like every year, I hear people saying it is going to be a bad winter.
I'm surprised that people are interested this early in the season. I had 3 people contact me today.
They sure do.
Thanks for all the replies and thanks for the welcome Dennis. The truck I will delivering the wood with is a 1 ton truck with a dump. My...