Nice!!! Was there any discussion of a video game?
Was going to call it a day, but decided to split the White Oak. Now I'm done for the day!!! [IMG] [IMG]
My brother who lives a couple towns over had a smallish dead standing Oak hit his garage during a hurricane remnant storm a while back. [IMG]...
Any plans for the profit? New business toy?
I’d recommend “Taryl fixes all” channel on YouTube. At first he seems pretty gimmicky, but it’s all designed for making money and standing out....
Looks very comparable to Cherry on the BTU chart and in color. Does it have an aroma? That’d be awesome a firewood that gave off the aroma of...
I’ve never seen one in person, let us know how it is for firewood!!!
Coffee tree?
You’ve got me this time you son of a gun. I’ll be back though
According to the sticky chart, if I include my logs I’m a Firewood Freak, which is over 30 cords. Guess the next logical step is to go over 35 and...
I couldn’t compete with Brad. The mans a myth.....a machine.....a legend!!!
Don’t know that I’ve seen this one before. Most Hickory I deal with has whitish wood. There is a Red Hickory. Could that be it? How many leaves...
Its official ladies and gentleman!!! The stack is done!!! Official time of completion was 11:53 am. I had today off, so even though it started...
It is 46 feet long x 5 feet high (actual wood is 5 feet not including runners or pallet thickness) 2 rows of 20” long splits
Looking back 4 of the tractors came from CT. Stafford Springs, Woodstock, Hampton, and I forget the name of the fourth town. It was off 84 about...
That box holds exactly 1/3rd of a cord when level with the top of the box. It does indeed go on my quick attach pallet forks. I also have 3 point...
I've also read that Butternut makes poor firewood.
That's why I love this place, always learning something new!!! What is it about compound leaf trees that make them better? Water retention? Rot...
Does not look like Locust. Bark and leaves are totally different. I believe it is Hawthorn, but it could be Crab Apple as well. Either way its...