Thing is I’m already pretty well set up for it. I have a 45 hp tractor with bucket, forks, hydraulic grapple, 3 point log hog. I have a commercial...
Id also offer kindling bundles of Pine kindling.
Precisely. I’d rather sell a smaller amount of premium product for more money. I’m debating designing a way to kiln dry 1/3rd cord loads in IBC...
I don't know that I want to post an ad on CL. Way too many scammers, and people looking for handouts. I'll probably do word of mouth at first.
I like your thinking
I just contacted my insurance company. A $500,000 policy would be about $1,500/year for liability. I'd probably give the customer a price, as...
Do you have any difficulties getting people to pay for small removals?
Turning down, or too busy to do. The 4 standing dead Oak trees at my brothers they wanted $1,000 to drop them and leave. I'm sure the cleanup and...
I helped my brother the other day cut those 4 dead Oaks, and my wife commented on how we should start a small tree removal business. I got to...
That's a lot of wood to deliver.
Awhile back I made a tow hitch and extension table for my Super Split. It has worked out well to stage rounds, hold halves, and to stack splits...
Steel has also shot up in price. These prices have killed my fall project ideas!!! Great job on the woodshed Brad. Looks awesome!!!
Sounds like you’re not sure what you are looking for. Big difference from a 8-9 lb saw and a 362 which is around 13 lbs. What are you looking to...
Looks like a good sized pile! How many cord do you figure? Looks like the Eastonmade was a big help.
That’s good that you and your son got to spend some time together. Glad you got some wood put up!
2,356 lbs
Several years ago I really wanted to buy a ms200 rear handle. The dealer near me said they could only be sold to professional arborists. I had to...
I process a ton of Red Oak, but not too much White Oak. I forgot how stringy it can be. To be honest I prefer the Red for splitting. What’s the...
Nice work Brad!!!
I think some species of wood lend to be hand split easier than others. The White Oak I split yesterday was really stringy. I split my wood to 20”...