The dealer I bought my tractor from also sells Mahindra. He told me in small machines, the Mahindra easily outsold the Kioti. In larger machines...
NX series is a little fancier. More standard equipment that is optional for the DK's. Edit...I just looked at the Kioti site. They also have...
My Kioti is an NX4510, 45hp. I don't recall the exact amount, I ordered a bunch of implements with it when I got it. I believe it was about 28-30k...
Yeah, Kioti made the Bobcat compact tractors. My bad, I didn't even think of the CX line. Those are new just like the LX line from Kubota. I will...
I went to a small bonfire at my BIL's this past weekend. Nothing crazy like Ralphie is planning, but still fun. Popped a couple tops. [IMG]
Oh my.......
I would at least check out the Kioti's. Its worth the extra 40 mile drive. When I was tractor shopping in 2017, I looked at a few brands. The...
Not a bad idea
Looks good!!!
Probably both
Hey....I've used that line after getting yelled at by my wife after purchasing yet another tractor....right before I turned around smiled like the...
Welcome aboard!!! Nice property and stacks!!! Always nice to come out of the shadows!!!
Cngrats!!! I've heard good things about the Polar trailers.
I remember as a kid my father always saying pizz Oak. You'd pop it open and it'd smell like pizz. I've also heard it called Swamp Oak. I think...
What are brothers for....
I guess not. Maybe it was that tree. Like I said I don’t process a lot of WO. Definitely was harder on the splitter. Most of it was straight trunk...
Congrats!!! Hard to believe my 460 is 17 years old. Enjoy your time together....they grow up so fast!!!
Congrats on the new saw!!! The 60cc class is a good size. Big enough for bucking bigguns, but still small enough to limb with.
I have seen the chart. I know you said before you thought the Locust numbers were off. The White Oak seems like a cross between Red Oak and...
My wife is pretty excited about it. I told her and my daughter to think of a catchy name. Then I’ll see if it’s taken