Never know if you don’t ask. Maybe they don’t sell firewood
I see a chipper and another piece of equipment, maybe a stump grinder. Looks like a tree guys yard. Maybe they’re looking to get rid of the wood....
I’m ready.....just give me that chance!!!!
You fellas ought to have a mini GTG and invite your northerly neighbors. I just want to touch the Locust, just a sniff, a gentle caress. BTW I’m...
I did not. It wouldn’t have worked in this case. Trust me.
I am still curious what the first wood was. Whoever said Black Walnut may be right. The bark looks pretty similar in pictures online. Guess its a...
Its not necessary. It would provide better looks and slightly better wind resistance though.
Not on this one. Don't want to get into details, but it could result in me losing my job if i did that
No, its in the middle of a large commercial property. I'd have to drag them through several hundred yards of dirt roads. Its also in the town i...
I’m not allowed to cut there now. Please see my post three up
Originally was told I could cut there. Just received notice that the big boss said no. Too much liability. I guess they will rot away. Oh well, i...
What type of wood do you think it is?
Do you guys agree its BL ?
Besides those there is a ton of other wood, like these White Oaks, [IMG] [IMG] and a bunch or Cherry as well
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I was able to talk to a contact and found an exclusive cutting site. I know what I think it is, curious if others agree. One on the left [IMG]...
I still haven’t scored any Black Locust. I do have a couple lines out and that may be changing pretty soon though.
Where do you get all the Beech from?
If we’re not careful he could eradicate the species. Generations down the road will only be able to see one on the history tablets, with Brads...
We should have known a Black Locust would work it’s way into the story