The tractor handled them fine. In one pic I had the box 5 feet in the air. Could have probably went to full height. The tractor is a Kioti...
I agree. Tarps and rolled plastic would be cheaper up front. Over the course a decade or more some metal roof panels would be cheaper, and...
I thought you were gonna say “Black Locust”
Thanks. Once I started I couldn’t stop. I think whatever bug bit Brad got me too. Luckily my allergic reaction wasn’t as severe as his.
I’m going to cut some old tarps so they go over the top and sides by a few inches on each side.
Tried out the new legs today. Worked well. Staged about 10 cubic feet of White Oak on the end table to see how it would do. [IMG] Same wood...
I did add to the Oak pile as well. It was odd, this White Oak split much easier than the stuff from my brothers. Both were dead standing. Not sure...
Got a little done today. Took down a few dead trees. Two Cherries, two Red Maples, and a White Oak. I also made two firewood boxes out of old...
Looks great. Nice place BTW!!!
Nice!!! That’s a lot of kindling
It’s a 362, right? Those are great all around saws. My brother had a Husky 357, now has a Stihl 361. About the best mid size do it all saws I’ve...
I looked at a list of trees in the Appomattox Courhouse Park. There are a ton BTW. I then analyzed the ones I thought could be what you showed us...
Your loads are gradually getting bigger in it. Time to give it a real test!!! Load that baby up!!!
The code enforcement officer could have told the neighbor to provide an instrument survey showing the lot line in relation to the pile you were...
And the you suck award goes too.............
I marked dates and wood type on my IBC cages.
Just realized I never added the White Oak pics to this thread. [IMG] [IMG] I dont know if anyone else does this, but I sometimes look back at...
That last pic is a doozy. Must be fun stacking too. Still burns though :coldfire:
I appreciate all the advice everyone!!! Although I am new to the tree company game, I'm not new to owning a company. We had a family business for...
I agree the first pic is of Ash. The bark and leaves look correct. The other tree is not a Shagbark in my opinion. The leaves look too rounded,...