Oh wow. I,guess no generator stay warm and enjoy that beef stew. Hope your power goes on soon
How was the wind up there
Woodzilla.. I wouldn't want to be the one to take a split off of that lmao...
Nice rounds and some good heat u will have. Nice work. Perfect weather for the FHC
Nice work and some good btu u got there.
That sure is chilly. Some great burn time. Do u shut the damper all the way once it starts roaring or do u leave it open a bit
Great day to be in the woods. Nice size logs u got there. Nice work
Nice stacks.
At least you got a little work done. Enjoy the football games
Warm enough for us
Gotta keep the kids warm
It's that time of year us FHC members been waiting for ....
Looks like today's wind will help with the drying process. How's the weather by you today
I agree. I think a lot of people sell green wood. I feel bad for the people that buy and throw it in to start a fire and bubbles are coming out of...
It's a tall sucker and should be about 28" at the stump. I sure will post pics
Good for you. Can't wait to see those pics. ....
A lot more coming everybody's way..I'll get my first day of the coldest day so far especially with the wind
Most them turned brown
I'll let u know once it's on the ground and cut. Should be at least 3 cords
Everything is nice all around. Job well done and some..like the dbl access doors..