Happy birthday to Dan Al and Terri. Many more healthy ones...enjoy
It never ends. Always something to do all year round
Nice and clean. Feels good to have everything cleaned up ehh
That would depend upon how long the oak had been split and stacked and how it was stacked and what the weather is, etc., etc. And what would I...
Priceless. God bless her and you and your wife.
I usually use vinegar and it works well
Woo hoo who was the member that made the 1000
[QUOTshouldkwoods Savage, post: 184753, member: 83"]Nothing meant to discredit here but I have to say it is a meter error there. I've cut and...
Welcome to the FHC. Nice load and truck. Looking forward to some more pics..
Its amazing how similar your concept is too my fathers coming from Yugoslavia Montenegro. All they had were stoves to heat with and cook with. I...
That means she gonna ask u for something woo hoo
Test it every week to see if the moisture is dropping so u can have an idea of how long it will take
I work In the borough of the bronx but live 45 minutes north. Mohegan Lake NY
It sure is. I got my coworkers telling me that there is a tree down in spots.
My kid wanted me to take a pic with his toy story hat
Split it and the mm read 38% should be ready by 2016
Nice work. Splits look nice. No need for a gym membership
Awesome work as always. It would be nice if things got easier as we aged. As long as we don't hurt ourselves we are in good shoes...
Looks good. Love the shed.. I see the boss is out there keeping a close eye on you
Its building up slowly but surely..If its free its for me