Great job. Nice looking oak. Nice btu you got there. Awesome saw..glad all went well. Great pics
I went to deliver some medicine to a patient of mine and seen a tree limb On the front lawn. Do you mind if I take it you sure can. I'll have...
Good luck bro. I don't mind the snow but ice is nothing but danger. Thank god for generators
I don't mind the cold and snow just hate the ice storms
Wow some serious damage. Nice looking rounds came out of it. How long do u let the spruce dry out before u burn it
I got the rapid fire and had it for 4 years now and never had any issues. I change the oil grease it up and have kept it outdoors for years...
Awesome work. Great pics
I have the same one. I called and spoke to a dr sales rep and the lady on the phone was so helpful about all the hidden fees with the shipping and...
It doesn't get better then that. Free delivered oak.. Someone will be nice and toasty in about 3 years
It happens from time to time..it will be cold before you know it
It does it doesn't hurt to ask
Nice job. How much did they charge u to dump it
Can't stay still ehh good job...
Looks good. I think black will look good
Was it dry you should of schooled them if it wasn't . It's gonna be a nice steam bath in there stove if it isn't dry
My car is eqipped with wood sensors..it always steers me in the right direction..thanks Dave
It sure is my forest. Nobody burns wood in the city so more for me :) ..
Thanks. It might be gone by now. Next time just get It dont waste no time
Hope u find some good stuff
Had to pullover on the highway for this