Sweet. Very good job. You got a beast there...
I seen a few maple leafs around it so thought it was maple
I already did. They say they would call but they never do. I even offered the guys a few bucks and still doesn't call. It's ok. I scored big...
I agree especially in NYC with all the weirdos
A few pedestrians tell me that if they would wait for the city to pick it up it would take weeks. I told them not to worry I'll do it for them
I need a big FHC sticker to put on my back window
Found another limb on the street looks like maple
Looking good. Nice stacks and some good btu. How long does the stack last you?
Keeping busy ehh..what do u use to sharpen the blades? What kind of grease do u use
LP you know how we do. The more we get the merrier
That's when you know it's starting to get cold. Check entry ways. Garages. Crawl space entry's . It pays to have a cat this time of year...
All we could do is try. Some people just don't to spend a few dollars to have someone take away a fallen tree or limb and they need people like us...
Very nice looking rounds. You came off like a bandit..it's nice to have help. God bless..
It was is the mid 60's here today and tomorrow . I was at a customers house today taking her tree limb off her front lawn. We have to deal with...
I agree. It could open doors. I grew up In the bronx so die hard yankee fan..
I hope so
Oh yeah. And she was nice to bring me out so me bottled water..
I know quite a few guys also. Lmao
It was a big sucker no sure of the width. I hope she calls me..
Very nice place. Did the smoke detectors go off