Thanks. I sure will especially since I have the weekends free so I should be getting alot of ash maple and oak all over the property.
Awesome work. Some really good stuff. Will you throw that dead stuff into the stove
It sure is and the best part is it's so close to home which is a blessing
Oh ok close by. My wife manages property on beekman ave in sleepy hollow..
I will tomorow and next week its all mine. I have 8 acres to myself
I sure did. It was the jackpot. Tons of dead ash thats been standing for quite some time. A few splits had termites so threw those right in the...
Where do u live
I got about a quarter of a cord have to go back tomorrow to get the rest..should have a few cords once im done. I been burning since october had...
Went into the woods for the first time next to home and found some dead trees came home and split it and threw it right into the stove ignited...
Very nice. I like the stone your putting around it. Your going to need it next week for sure..nice job...
Looks good. Nice little set up
Going to drop quite a bit here. Bring it on I'm ready and my house is toasty already. Time to pull the Albanian moon shine out to warm the blood up
Wow that's sweet. Always nice to get awesome presents
I paid $2.99 the other day. It's nice to spend around $35 to fill my subaru up..
Awesome looking stacks. That pic should be a postcard.
Welcome to the FHC nice stacks and great selection of woods. That's a nice looking hill for sledding...
How many inches is your area expecting? I'm getting a mix of snow and rain
Heat up some OJ
I I agree. The same thing around here. Seen dump trucks full of split wood most likely on a delivery to a customers house. Poor customers don't...
It never is easy losing a parent. I will say a prayer tonight for you and the family. Always remember the good times you and the family had. You...