Gotta take what we can when we can..had some sleet this afternoon. Calling for rain over night If it was cold enough it would be white stuff. How...
Whoever needs wood to dry Asap should try but most of us dont need It asap so we could afford to let it sit and dry
Alot of people still prefer to do It by hand. People use splitters to get more wood done so they could have more wood in less time so they coild...
Nice work..good job cleaning it up. Those rounds look good
It doesnt matter who is wrong and who is right people will always have their own opinions regardless. Everybody has their own way of doing things....
Yo you guys must of banged it out in no time right? One guy cutting next splitting the other stacking
I agree . Everything happens for a reason...
Me too Dave. I'm the only one out of my crew that burns wood. If I had a extra hand I would have double the stacks that I have now. You get so...
It's nice to have a few hands. You can make a lot of damage with a few guys. Nice pics. You got a whole lot of ashhhh. Lol.. Nice works guys
Sweet. Nice shot. Fill up the fridge with all that protein...
Very nice. Nice crates and set up.
Yummy. Nice kill. Whole lot of protein...
A little sleet here now. Supposed to get rain tonight but it might be cold enough for some snow..
Great looking stacks. It's great being a few years ahead, so you don't have to run around like crazy looking for chit last minute. It sure does...
How long does 2 cords last you
It should last me 2 months
Looks good. Nice work. Are you expecting snow
It sure is Dave. I no longer have to drive around with my saw any more. So easy to cut and split. It was easy to split that I used my fiskars...
That's look so good. My mouth is watering...
The ash is burning nice and giving off sime nice heat