Welcome to the jungle. Grab a seat and u will learn quite a bit from this great group of guys as I did...
Thank u It worked well
That's a nice set up you got there. Double the pleasure swags. Stay warm
That's good to know..
Will try this on the next one in the morning. Thanks Dutch
I'll try that with the coals die down then reload
Thanks pal
Jotul f55
I do rake all the coals to the front always. Its the stove with the 600 temp on the thermostat. Should I put a thermostat on the flue going thru...
Does everyone open their damper all the way on reloads or do you leave the damper the way it was at 90% closed. I tried opening the damper all the...
Job well done. Great pics. Nice btus .
It's coming down that hard by you? The wind makes it ten times worse. Be safe and stay warm
He means hes going to casper and all the white stuff
Its 46 should drop to the mid 20's put some ash in at 6am this morning came home from work the coals were still hot the house temp was 67...
I usually use it for the pit. I use crates and stack them on top of each other and cover it with a piece of plywood. I usually stack 5 crates high...
That's a good thing. Always better to be warm then cold . I don't like that freezing rain big PIA when on the road ..be safe if u have to drive....
It's just a matter of time before we all see that white stuff..are you going to burn those stacks this season
That's great. The more hands the better.
Its coming quick. Nothing we could do just deal with it and be safe.