Looks like fun. It's never to cold to cut wood unless it's below zero. Dress good and you will warm up in no time...
Thanks pal. I'll let him know...
A friend that learned quite a bit from the greatest bunch of guys FHC Family you never let a friend burn green wood..do good things it comes back...
I told him I would give him 2 cords. He said I'll just order it. I said hell no because it's not going to be dry enough. And since your only 10...
There are 3 but they are asking about $6500 for a complete set up. His neighbor is a chimney guy and told him he can get everything online for...
iPad or something that plays movies. Don't forget the headphones.
His house is 2500 sq ft . 1st stove. He wants to do a thru the wall and up. Wants to put it in the basement and his steps are right there to the...
A friend of mine is looking to buy a stove online. Can you recommend any good sites and any suggestions on a stove. I told him about brands like...
One hand washes the other. As long as everyone is happy it's a win for all. Try to get as much done before the white stuff arrives. I'm gonna try...
That thing sounds real nice
My braces were flimsy so I wrapped them with duct tape. They held up pretty well.
That's awesome guys. Nothing like family. I have never met any of you guys, but sure feels like family on this site...
+2 I rake my roof as well. I got my roof rakes from a dept store by me and it has extensions you hook up that can reach quite a bit..
That looks great. Love the color of the stove. Nice looking hearth. Perfect timing before winter really kicks in...
Nice looking logs u got there. Nice toys . Always nice to get help
Coming along just nice. Nice work. Big difference. Like the molding around that entry there
Thank u savage
What happen there tipped over
Some purdy looking stacks. Nice work
Its In westchester closer to fishkill