Remembering the crew of "Indian 617". HS-6 Aircrew 617 Honored Aboard Midway Museum
If you didn't notice, that tree is actually holding that house up. Without that tree in place, it is obvious that the house will come tumbling...
Load them on PVC and roll them off when you get home. Would probably have to chock the PVC in place for the drive. Can reference this chart to...
You should build a bridge with that stuff. Strong like oak. Because it IS.........oak.
Looks good. Thanks for sharing. I'm one who prefers to repair rather than replace. Just seems like a waste to throw some stuff away...
So Magnesium?
What kind of material is it? What kind of contraption are you using to weld with?
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
You sir have earned one of these... [ATTACH]
Well then..... time for a beer!!:cheers:
I would have just parked the loader bucket over the bed of their truck and handed them a shovel. Liability is on them if they overload it or...
Hmmmmm... so the density of diesel is greater than the density of gasoline. So technically..... and of course theoretically, if one...
I thought you said you did something stupid. Figured you must've put diesel in your chainsaw.... at least it's only a car..:rolleyes:
Key words in bold. Moisture meter or wet/dry mass comparison will reveal the truth. Glad you are well prepared for the upcoming winter.
You guys remind me of this: [MEDIA]
You will be wise to not put yourself in a position that you have to burn that wood in less than two years. If you do, you will burn it...
Take 'em down. They're not going to get better. Might as well fell em while you know that you'll have good hinge wood in there. Sunlight and...
Based on how poplar trees propagate, the two trees were probably fraternal twins.
There were pellet companies years ago who used pallets as raw material. Ran the pallets through a grinder, used a magnet to extract the metal....
Happy to help. Would be better if I could get some likes from Stinny but I guess I'll be okay without. Don't rule out going through the ledge....