Get yourself a bumpah stickah !!!;) [ATTACH]
Agree with Redfin .. prob too expensive to move that line. Can you cut the branches below the line and then use a rope to drop the tree away...
I'm gonna go with phone lines. But of course get an expert to identify 'em. [ATTACH]
Can't like that one. Condolences Redneck ... Sorry for your loss. Hopefully many great memories....
BeechNut I highly encourage you to contact the ACLU to file a suit against the county... Not being able to hoard firewood is one thing, but...
Loon at least do it right when you're trying to call out Stinny ;)
It's a vacuum operated fuel pump. I have had to blow mine out with compressed air in the past. [MEDIA]
Uhhhhh... yeah... why not? [MEDIA]
Heat?
This one is interesting too. [ATTACH] Florence Y'all Water Tower - Wikipedia
Loaded the Buck with some Red Oak yard scraps this morning, Was 67 inside and 47 outside. Burning the branches that fall from my yard trees...
Do you have anyone named Brian or Carl Pewterschmidt living in your neighborhood? [MEDIA]
Catkins are the flower clusters that appear on trees in the birch family in the spring. [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
I'm thinking some kind of Alder tree. In the birch family. Does it have catkins like a birch?
Try this... I went as far as I could but there were answers that weren't readily available from your pictures and description. What Tree Is...
Hit 'em with a moisture meter. At least then you'll know your starting point..
Depending on when those mat logs were cut and put into service, an 8x8 split may take a while to dry. If it were me, I'd split each one into 9...
And remembering another friend from years gone by... R.I.P. http://www.travismanion.org/hero/lt-terri-fussner-usn/
How much did that thing (WSP) cost? No prices on their website. Nothing like a long swimming season in New England!!!