I paid $5 per sheet for 25 that were 10-12' long. I think I grabbed 19 12 footers and 6 10 footers. I think I got. Good deal. There are places...
Looks like Sharp's lumber has some roofing in stock for those in NH. They are in Ashland. Price went up a bit since I bought from them a...
The squirrels, chipmunks, possums, skunks, raccoons, rabbits and woodchucks will thank you for putting a roof on their house. Some are not too...
If you're going to cut it and have approval from the landlord and all that, i think your plan to dig around it will work. Also consider using a...
What do you think about my comments on hot water demand and increasing the amount of hot water available in a smaller storage tank? If not having...
I think I would cut that. To reduce risk of infection, dig around the portion that you want to cut out, make a clean cut and then leave the...
The Caravan spent its winters in Florida so there is very little rust on it. Pretty much the only reason I'm putting the effort into fixing it....
If he knows the year he cut it and if it was alive at the time, the outermost ring would be from that year. He could count backward from there....
Oil or Gasoline? Oil would be a lot different than gasoline since oil trades for about $1.15 per gallon right now. It's all rigged anyways. Or...
Thanks. Standing by for gmule
Nothing wrong with knocking on someone's door to ask.. But be prepared to hear a "No" around here and move along... Never know until you ask.....
Take a high resolution picture and blow it up... You can use something like power point to draw markers on it and if it's still hard to count,...
Angle grinder to round off the corners?
Can't hurt to try Backwoods Savage worst case scenario, it doesn't work and you're out a couple of bucks... Best case is it costs you an extra...
Sorry to piecemeal my response but another reason to keep a hotter water heater is volume. A 40 gallon water heater with 120 degree water has an...
If you don't mind, I'd like to dovetail off of this thread and and ask a question about my 1995 Dodge Caravan ES. It's the 3.3 and I recently had...
The word I got on that was bacteria... Because water sits in the water heater and doesn't come straight to the tap like cold water does, there's...
[MEDIA]
Competition is good. A crowded forest yields straighter stems. Once that first 16-24 feet of straight trunk is established, a light thinning...
Introducing a new and large injury to a tree could allow fungus or insects to affect the tree. You might end up with a standing dead oak that...