I'd go with option 3. But I'm cheap like that. You don't necessarily need for all of the pallets to be level with one another, just...
Not approved? It works!! :yes:
:makeitrain":bug::hair:
You should confirm that the wood has not been treated with chemicals, painted or put together with some kind of glue or adhesives. At least that...
Get well. You'll work your way through it... Don't be afraid to reach out to your FHC brothers and sisters for assistance if you need it....
Welcome iBob!!
Like I said, some people work away from home. If you have someone who can feed the stove when needed 7 days a week, the decision is easy. If you...
[ATTACH]
I'll ask a dumb question.. Do they make travel trailers in both the 5th wheel and gooseneck configurations? If so, what are the benefits/costs...
22 lbs? That's a big baby!!!!! [ATTACH]
I think a wood stove is a good investment but not necessarily the best. People have to prioritize based on their individual situations. For...
Link didn't work. Think you're missing the HTML. Here's another try. Reclaimed barn wood Best to take a screenshot of the site so if the...
Which ones? :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Blasphemy!!!!
I'm assuming that is a replacement motor then and not the original. Wonder if it's the same design/company that now builds them in MA. Welcome...
Where?
You must've missed the 97 pages of loaded truck pics. Loaded truck pics. Unfortunately, your truck doesn't qualify to be posted in there as it...
One thing to keep in mind is the source of your wood and it's potential to have foreign substances in the ash. Just like vegetables that contain...
You don't NEED to check it. But you should at least routinely see if there is anything unexpected on your credit report.
I guess one should also consider issues associated with renting an apartment or getting a job that requires a credit check. Better to have clean...