Go here... United Blood Trackers – Trained Tracking Dogs in the Ethical Recovery of Big Game find someone close to you and go get that deer....
I run a Buck 81. I got much better results with an inline flue damper installed on top of the stove. I can run the inlet damper a bit more...
We will be buying those crops from them after they are grown on US soil. Saudi land purchases in California and Arizona fuel debate over water...
I bought some of these.. If you buy 16 or less, the shipping is a flat rate $7.95. If you buy more, it goes up astronomically.. United States...
Only one casualty here. Red oak next to a seasonal stream. Small root ball succeptible to win throw. Took a few down with it and flattened the...
And any landing after which you can use the airplane again is a GREAT landing!!
:popcorn:
I bought a piece of property on which the taxes hadn't been paid in 15 years. The individual had owned the land for 24 years. It was just raw...
I believe you can accomplish that one of two ways. Not sure if there are any more. 1. Run your boiler at a higher temp to ensure the return...
One thing that I learned recently is that when you screw in a light bulb, you should have the fixture on and stop turning when the light bulb...
Also, not sure what temp you run your hot water tanks at, but the outdoor reset controller will need to ensure that the water in the boiler is...
Have you guys looked at the Buderus condensing boilers at all? They stopped making the oil fired one but they are still available but pricey....
Did you already pick up this stuff? FREE DRIED FIRE WOOD [ATTACH]
That thing is awesome....:yes:
What are we going to confession or something? One more month and you're going to have to turn in your FHC member card.. ;)
Are they done yet? :drool:
One thing I don't understand is that they say the electric resistance heaters are 100% efficient. That assumes that all electricity is turned...
You're welcome to "borrow" my idea and post it over there.... no violations of patents, trademarks or copyrights.
Ok. I have one that is about 19' that I'm looking to divest myself of... Too short for your application...
Mwalsh9152 how long of a liner do you need? Also, when I sweep from the bottom up, I have a rope tied to the brush so if I break the fiberglass...