Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buckrocker & ccso118 & Cowcatcher & Dale Lim & dannyrc & danwalls & Don Mosbacher & fable guy dude &...
I have found your series on the solar very interesting. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.
Morning all. Below freezing this morning but I am expecting sunshine later today. It was really nice yesterday afternoon but I was inside. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to XXL [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to boxygen & Buzz & chris5150 & Dan Smith & dogwood & Dubejoe & Howard Marquette & Indiana Mike & jarretwinum...
Home renovations are fun! NOT
Morning all. Well our overcast yesterday didn't burn off so although it was dry out, there was no sunshine. It looks like we will be getting the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Akon & buckman84 & CordCutter & Daniel Considine & finkeym & Fred H. & G.Yarber & home brew & Jrehak &...
Morning all. Grey with overcast this morning so temps are above freezing. I hope it burns off and the sun comes out. Yesterday was nice and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 203coffeeman & ChrisJ & Dana B & DANIELLE BOGERT & deedskelly & logger & RedEyedRooster & Rlporterjr1 &...
Morning all. Frost on the ground this morning and it could be sunshine today. High overcast right now but we should get a pretty nice sunrise...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alesjur & charles & Colte & Donald Stamper & DougB & Dustin & ely & Guido Salvage & Heathern & Jerry...
Here is the picture. It is Indigenous design by a Haida artist of an Octopus. I ended up with an extra piece [ATTACH]
Morning all. Overcast with drizzle today. Starting tomorrow we are forecasted to get dry and colder (still above freezing) weather. I have been...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300zx_tt & 4Lo2Go & AlexMiller & Baldhornet & Bart Reiter & Bert & Bill H. & caspermj & Christopher Burns...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to HDRock [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alphozo & bitwise & Brian C & BrownsBucks & Copernican Theory & crazypops & cutforfun & Eric & eskimostl &...
Even up here, it was one of the first games in the schools to teach the kids how to use a computer.
Morning all. Wind and rain this morning and like I said 50 F this morning. Lots of chores to do this morning. Spent yesterday down island as...
We are close. 50 F this morning with lots of wind and rain. As I type this, the lights flickered so I hope the power doesn't go off this morning.