the pictures of the cedar still amaze me with the center colour. Our Western red cedar and yellow cedar don't have the red hearts.
That is really neat. Have fun with it.
That really looks like a long unit. Ours isn't that long.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ralphie Boy [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnmonkey & coltbean & Dutchie1972 & Gouger & Jen wilcox & Jon & kristaps & new firestarter &...
Dyson rechargeable vacuum is what we use. It also does the house vacuuming . No cords to get tangled up in.
Morning all. I didn't realize I missed yesterday morning. We went over to Mom's to move some firewood under cover into one of the empty sheds....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MAF143 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BikeFast & Bonkers1919 & Brenden Mort & HickorySmoke & Innovator & Jeff Sherman & jk14 & joe essex md &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beefie & carrotthead & cwdrz & Dale P & Dean Davidson & Flo & Grok One & Jeremy & JustinE & Mark Ray &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 343amc [ATTACH]
Almost afternoon. I thought I posted here earlier. Gorgeous day outside with sunshine. Slowly getting an overcast though. If it is warmish...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 05cummins19 & 380 cutter & Arthy & ChipsFlyin & Dmauss71 & Iamsomadatyou & John Hilson & joshrohde &...
Morning all. I didn't expect to be the first one to post here this morning. Grey overcast day but I don't think it is as windy as the last two...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to beardley & bear_hunter & billporterfield & Cole hart & Columbus3 & frailboy84 & franco & Joey Rice &...
Awesome!!!
Morning all. Overcast and windy today. It was windy yesterday morning and hasn't let up at all. Lots of whitecaps on the water. Some rain...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bonnie S & Connie & CurDog & David Hammarberg & Doshos & Erick & Familytree & Kysebey8547 & lumpy & Mellow...
I think you were answering my post. The eye in the round is called a log dog and it is pounded into the block as it has a spike on the end....
Splitting vertical is the way to go with a winch to get the rounds up on the table. I have videos with larger rounds being split but just found...