Jealous of all that !! Nice work :)
Hey thanks !! I've had a few ducks...and even a Green Heron or two at times ! I was amazed when I found lil fishies swimmung around...probably...
It's more of a drainage water run off to keep what use to be the fields dry . so when we get rain....or alot of snaw thaw....she really flows !...
Now that's interesting !! Thanks for posting :)
I'm jealous ! Suppose to get some up this way..but we will see . For now..just rainin :(
If I would have thought a little more ahead....I would have done the pond where its being cleared now....first ! But hey..no biggie ! My dream is...
Oh I hear ya ! I could have done one big pond.....but it would have been alot of dirt moving at one time....and I would have had to build way up...
Doing a little cleaning at the property....up where I'd like to have another pond someday. 3-5 years I hope. All Ash and Maple in the...
That's true .... But this time...the timing wasn't right. The firewood was needed...and the mini excavator wasn't around to clip the roots so the...
Thanks !!! I pushed and uprooted all I could with the skid steer . The rest wouldn't budge......so when my dad's excavator comes home....I'll...
Any saw really . What got me thinking was the 242. 242...242xp..42...42 special all have different top rpm ratings. Figured some had to do with...
Sold :)
I've had this on my shelf...as to make it a nice trail saw for the back of the Wheeler...but its obvious I'm not gonna be able to get to it. As u...
Very nice indeed !!!
I ....for some reason....keep looking at this beautiful saw. Just has the right shape and attitude ;)
Just wondering what determines the top rpm's of a motor . Particularly chainsaws . I know some are limited by the coil...but what about ones that...
X2!
We've all been there buddy !
Glad to hear it buddy ! I'm glad you have it too ! I remember trying to start that old girl . I remember thinking.."OK fuzz....you better mean it...
I've had some crap luck this last year....I see its not quite over yet lol ! I'll probably let it hang around on a nail for awhile..before I...