Anyone that takes my money is not better. They both stink :rofl: :lol:
How come these aren't out there for us to snag ? I want one..or 2 lol !
Btw....I have an orange scrench too !! Saws and tools all orange...and I still manage to lose one lol :rofl: :lol:
.....they made there carb adjusting screwdriver orange :) Lost it...then it snowed....snow melted...then I found her ! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I agree :cheers:
X2 !
I usually use nice leather gloves when I use a saw.....those lil Poulans still tickle my hands ! Must be sensitive ;)
Are those the actual anti-vibe gloves ? Always wanted to try a good pair of em
They better be thick !
I hear you about the vibes :( To me...its the reason I don't own one for too long :(
Lookin good buddy ! Missing the realtree already :( Good job gettin em going :) Tell you what...if I find a nice one like these with a/v.....I'd...
Now that sounds like a good plan lol !
Well put !
I changed my vote to the Stihl 250. Good saws....run good. Good handling. They seem to hold up...and hold there value too.
I voted for the 590...as ive had one...and really liked it ! But...my first saw was a Husky 350..still have it. And then I got a Husky 450....
Magic :)
Because I'm not very smart lol ! For some reason I like it on the smaller stuff...I have no technical explanation :)
Sheew doggies ! I don't think my crv would haul that lol :)
Love that pic !
As for the Ash.....I personally prefer it over Oak ! Some of the most beautiful grain in my opinion :)