Another 10"-16" forecasted for Sunday/ Monday with a few inches today. Where's the fast forward button? Gonna be a muddy spring.
Aside from heat, what are your secrets/ tools of choice for the uncrimp & crimp on the muffler halves?
Sorry, mine was a joke. They are covered.... In snow. I have metal roofing on the stack for this year and as I use it the roofing gets moved to...
Hey, me too... :p [IMG]
There is a 555 in Plymouth for $300. Not sure why I haven't bought it.
How much?
I will agree with Carroll taking the blame is of good character. Seems like a hell of a player's coach and clearly a good one. To think...
Dislike
Beautiful. I heard groundhogs are tasty.
This is why it is hard to compare modern dynasties and past. What the Patriots have achieved has to be impressive even to the haters. Also to...
I like this Kevin guy!
Spent 45 minutes looking for the big brown dope. Knee deep snow in the woods, he finally made it back, clearly got lost based on his enthusiasm...
See Squarefile's post above.
This? I like the rear for shorter driveways as I can still stack some banks with the loader. [IMG]
Think that might pull a 4'x4' trailer loaded say 2' high?
My "wood lot" is my area of zen. Just peaceful being out there, a sense of accomplishment while enjoying nature. Now, this lot is no more than...
I find the ugly ones easier to get, also perform better if ya know what I'm sayin.... No seriously, I like my saws well used, look they are...