Metal is nice if it can melt enough to slide. I reckon the build up is mostly in the valleys, of which I have none. Every roof here has icicles...
Absolutely brilliant. I just doubled my wood stacks, or is it halved? In any case, I am converted.
Fantastic links, making me thirsty. Keep 'em coming. I've seen the Aeropress, looks like something I used in college... :smoke:
Been a Folgers drinker out of a drip machine for years, so better should be easy. After having kids, my wife is hooked as well, and we have both...
The problem with runners is those short shorts.
Never had to mess with a Welch plug but I recall reading clear nail polish as a sealer? Please educate us as you figure it out... :popcorn:
That works! Nice pics Firewood Bandit
Snow rage is setting in? I don't mind the snow, but I have the tools to deal with it plus a job that allows me to work from home whenever I...
About 8" of snow cleanup today. Found a piece of firewood with the blower... :mad: The highlight happened earlier in the night as my neighbor...
I haven't figured it out yet, but I think I will attempt that as the next homebrew clone. Good stuff, a nice change from my regulars.
Really hoping the best for your dog Matt. I kind of hate your vet.
Happy Birthday! That wife is a keeper!
You got it. I am snowed in, I don't know how much longer I can take it. :hair:
But.... is it ported?
:drool::drool::drool: Do you deliver?
Was the main reason for selling the old the working height? Seemed like a nice little unit you had put together. The DHT looks decent quality,...
Very resourceful. Get a blower!
Gotcha, get to work :p
What do you mean ready to nail? I have never installed hardwoods, but always thought you nail as you go except for those impossible spots that...
Wow they are getting more aggressive. Wittle down one of those Harbor Freight oscillating tool bits so it will fit. damm EPA saving the world...